Company will not share, sell or trade customer information to third parties.
This Policy describes the information collection, use, and dissemination practices of Company, its parent, subsidiaries and registered d/b/a companies (Collectively Referred hereinafter as “Company”) and all related websites owned or registered to Company. It governs Company’s right to collect, use, store and disclose information provided by You on this Website.
Information Collection, Use, and Dissemination practices.
Collection of Information
- User Direct Information
Each time you provide or transmit information via the Website, Company may obtain and collect personal information about you, including, but not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, and telephone or cell phone number (collectively referred to as "Personal Information").
- Personal InformationCompany may collect Personal Information from you when you provide information to Company. Such information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, street address, zip code, telephone numbers (including cell phone numbers and carriers), birth date, gender, salary range, education and marital status, occupation, industry of employment, personal and online interests, and such other information you may have provided. When acquiring this information, Company seeks assurances that you agreed to provide and have such information acquired by Company. If you did not give express permission, or you would like to remove your permission, you may suppress all of your information by sending notification to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other Methods of Collecting Personal Information
Other occasions when Company obtains information from you include: (1) when you claim a prize or seek to redeem an offer by Company; (2) when you request assistance through Company’s customer service department; and (3) when you voluntarily subscribe to a Company service or newsletter.
- Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Info Collected Using Technology
Company currently uses cookie and web beacon technology to associate certain Internet-related information about you with information about you in its database. Additionally, Company may use other new and evolving sources of information in the future.
- Web BeaconsA web beacon is a programming code that can be used to display an image on a web page, but can also be used to transfer your unique user identification to a database and associate you with previously acquired information about an individual in a database. This allows Company to track certain websites you visit. Web beacons are used to track online behavioral habits for marketing purposes to determine products or services you may be interested in. In addition to using web beacons on web pages, Company also uses web beacons in email messages sent to individuals listed in Company’s database.
- IP Addresses
Company automatically tracks certain information based upon your behavior on the site. We may use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our community. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address. Your Internet Protocol ("IP") is a unique Internet "address" which is assigned to you by your Internet Service Provider ("ISP"). For local area network ("LAN"), DSL, or cable modem users, an IP address may be permanently assigned to a particular computer. IP addresses are automatically logged by Web servers, collecting information about a user's traffic patterns. While the IP address does not identify an individual by name, it may, with the cooperation of the ISP, be used to locate and identify an individual using the Web. Your IP address can, however, reveal what geographic area you are connecting from, or which ISP you are using. Finally, other websites you visit have IP addresses, and we may collect the IP addresses of those websites and their pages.
- Data Analysis.Data Analysis technology may be employed from time to time if used by a Client of Company.
- New TechnologyThe use of technology on the Internet, including cookies and web beacons, is rapidly developing. As a result, Company strongly encourages individuals to revisit this policy for any updates regarding its use of new technology.
- No Information Collected from Children
Company will never knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under the age of 18. If Company obtains actual knowledge that it has collected Personal Information about a child under the age of 18, that information will be immediately deleted from its database. Because it does not collect such information, Company has no such information to use.
- Credit Card Information and Bank Account InformationCompany may, in certain instances, collect credit card numbers, bank account information and related information when an individual places an order on Company’s Website. When the credit card or bank account information is submitted to Company, such information is encrypted and is protected with SSL encryption software. Company will use the credit card information or bank account information for purposes of processing and completing the transaction you requested on the Website, and the credit card information or bank account information will be disclosed as necessary to complete the requested purchase transaction. Such information is stored on a server which has firewall protection and password coded. Company limits access to this information to authorized personnel only.
Use of Personal Information
- General Use
The following paragraphs describe how Company currently uses Personal Information, but Company may change or broaden its use at any time. As noted below, Company may update this policy from time to time. Company may use Personal Information to provide promotional offers to individuals by means of email advertising, telephone marketing, direct mail marketing, mobile marketing, online banner advertising, and package stuffers, among other possible uses.
- Content of Email Messages
You may receive certain commercial email messages sent by third parties for products which may be of interest to you. In such case, an Advertiser's name will appear in the "From:" and the email will have a method at the bottom of the email to unsubscribe from that Advertiser. Company is not responsible for third party emails sent to you.
- Solicited Email
Company only sends email to individuals who have agreed on the Website to receive email from Company or to individuals who have agreed on a Third Party website to receive email from Third Parties. As such, Company does not send unsolicited email messages. As a result, United States statutes requiring certain formatting for unsolicited email are not applicable to Company's email messages.
- Targeted Advertising
Company may use Personal Information to target advertising to an individual. When an individual is using the Internet, Company uses Technology Information to associate an individual with that person's Personal Information, and Company attempts to show advertising for products and services. Company may, at its discretion, target advertising by using email, direct mail, telephones, cell phones, and other means of communication to provide promotional offers.
Company may use Personal Information to advertise, directly or indirectly, to individuals using direct mail marketing or telemarketing using telephones and cell phones. You may have your telephone number or cell phone number listed on a state or federal do not call registry. By registering and using this Site, you are giving your express permission to the Company and their agents or vendors the right to contact you by telephone or cell phone. Further, if you are residing outside the United States, by registering and using this Website, you acknowledge that the processing of your Personal Information may involve the transfer of such Personal Information from within or outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to countries within or outside the EEA whose data protection regulation may not be as stringent as that within the European Union. We may use Personal Information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
- Wireless Addresses
If the e-mail address you provide to Company is a wireless e-mail address, you agree to receive messages at such address from Company or its business associates (unless and until you have elected not to receive such messages by following the instructions in the unsubscribe portion of this policy). You understand that your wireless carrier's standard rates apply to these messages. You represent that you are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device on which messages will be received, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
- Short Message Service
You acknowledge and agree that the SMS Service is provided via wireless systems which use radios (and other means) to transmit communications over complex networks. We do not guarantee that your use of the SMS Service will be private or secure, and we are not liable to you for any lack of privacy or security you may experience. You are fully responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the SMS Service. We may also access the content of your account and wireless account with your carrier for the purpose of identifying and resolving technical problems and service-related complaints.
You may remove your information from Company’s database. If you remove your information from Company’s database it will no longer be used by Company for secondary purposes or used by Company to send promotional correspondence to you. You may remove your information by sending your request in writing via email to email@example.com or by sending "STOP", "END", "QUIT" to the SMS text message you have received.
- Use of Technology InformationCompany may use Technology Information (1) to match a person's Personal Information to make and improve profiles of individuals, (2) to track a person's online browsing habits on the Internet, (3) to determine which areas of Company's websites are most frequently visited. This information helps Company to better understand the online habits of individuals so that Company can target advertising and promotions to them.
- Profiles of IndividualsCompany may use Personal Information to make a profile of an individual. A profile can be created by combining Profile Information and information obtained from public databases.
- Storage of Personal InformationCompany stores the Personal Information in a database on its’ computers. Company computers have security measures (such as a firewall and password protections) in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under Company’s control. Notwithstanding such measures, Company cannot guarantee that its security measures will prevent its computers from being illegally accessed, and the Personal Information on them stolen or altered.
Other Use of Personal Information
Company may use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- MarketingCompany will use your Personal Information for any marketing purpose on behalf of Company and its affiliates and subsidiaries to send information to you about additional goods or services that may be of interest to you.
- Data SummaryCompany will not sell or transfer non-individualized information, such as summary or aggregated anonymous information about all persons or sub-groups of persons.
- Service ProvidersCompany may use third parties to help operate our Website and deliver products and services.
- Aggregate StatisticsCompany may disclose aggregate statistics regarding user behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of, our Website and e-mails in the form of aggregate data, such as overall patterns or demographic reports that do not describe or identify any individual user.
- Complying with Legal Process
Company will use or disclose your Personal Information in response to subpoenas, court orders, warrants, or legal process, or to otherwise establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or in the event you violate or breach an agreement with Company. Company will use and disclose your Personal Information if we believe you will harm the property or rights of Company , its owners, or those of Company 's other customers. Finally, we will use or disclose your Personal Information if we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Company’s acceptable use policy, or as otherwise required by law when responding to subpoenas, court orders and other legal processes.
Privacy Practices of Third Parties
Advertiser cookies and web beacons
Advertising agencies, advertising networks, and other companies who place advertisements on the websites and on the internet generally may use their own cookies, web beacons, and other technology to collect information about individuals. Company does not control the use of such technology and Company has no responsibility for the use of such technology to gather information about you.